Combining Undergraduate and Master's degrees in Biomedical Engineering with my current work in Computer Science and Engineering for the formation of mobile and wearable assessment configurations used for the understanding of Neurocognitive Functions.
- Masters of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Arizona State University, 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Arizona State University, 2015
- John Michael Templeton, Christian Poellabauer, and Sandra Schneider, "Design of a Mobile-Based Neurological Assessment Tool for Aging Populations", Proceedings of the 9th EAI International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare (MobiHealth), Virtual Conference, November 2020. (Best Paper Award)
- John Michael Templeton, Christian Poellabauer, and Sandra Schneider, "Enhancement of Neurocognitive Assessments Using Smartphone Capabilities: Systematic Review", JMIR Mhealth Uhealth 2020;8(6):e15517, doi: 10.2196/15517 [link]
- CSE40333 - Mobile Application Design - To Be Taught Spring 2021